When a storm, heavy winds, rain, snow, or ice hit your area, know what to do! As soon as you think your home has been damaged, you can contact us to request an inspection. If one of our experienced inspection professionals identifies damage to your home, we will provide you with a written estimate to complete the repairs. Contact your insurance agent.
Some Common areas that experience storm damage:
- Gutters and Downspouts
- Air Conditioner Units
What happens after you file a claim?
- An insurance adjustor will be assigned to inspect and evaluate the loss.
- The claims adjustor will provide you with a detailed and itemized explanation.
- The claims adjustor will provide your claim settlement including your deductible amount and any depreciation.
- Most homeowner policies approve for full replacement cost provided the repairs are completed. The depreciation would then be considered recoverable and the final payment is made.
- Your insurance pays for the damage and your only out-of-pocket expense is your deductible!
What we will do for you:
- We have worked with many homeowner’s helping each get their insurance claim settled and home restored to look brand new again.
- We have dedicated our business to helping you and other consumers understand the claim process when you have storm damage to your home.
- We are with you every step of the way from start to finish during the claim process.
- We handle all phases of the project, from getting any necessary permits to cleaning up the site and hauling away all the debris.
- You will receive a written proposal for your project. You’ll always know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
- We will treat your home with as much care and respect as if it were our very own.
- Our workers are highly skilled, conscientious technicians.
- Our business is family owned and operated for 16+ years.
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection and security.